Holistic Hair Care Titanium Comb
When was the last time you thought about your hairbrush? While easy to overlook in favor of the latest hair or color inspirations, choosing the right brush is one of the most important things that you can do for your hair. Selecting one that's optimal for your hair type will give you the best results — like less breakage and more good hair days. Combing therapy involves stimulating the scalp by combing the scalp with our golden comb.
How to Use:
1) Comb your hair from front to back and then from back to front.
2) Comb the midline first, then comb one side of the head in overlapping sections followed by the other side of the head.
3) Repeat each line, every time.
4) For dozens or hundreds of strokes until the scalp is warm.
5) Comb slowly and evenly with steady pressure for maximum effect. It is best to comb in the morning upon awakening and evening before going to bed, for 5 - 10 minutes each time.