When was the last time you thought about your hair brush? While easy to overlook in favor of the latest hair or color inspirations, choosing the right brush is one of the most important things that you can do for your hair. Selecting one that's optimal for your hair type will give you the best results — like less breakage and more good hair days. Combing therapy involves stimulating the scalp by combing the scalp with our golden comb.
100% wood-made long tooth comb come with holding grips on the handle to ease the process while styling.
Material: Rubber. fiber reinforced plastic nanotech magnetic copper.
EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE WHEN USE
High quality & ease of use.
How to Use:
1) Comb your hair from front to back and then from back to front.
2) Comb the midline first, then comb one side of the head in overlapping sections followed by the other side of the head.
3) Repeat each line, every time.
4) For dozens or hundreds of strokes until the scalp is warm.
5) Comb slowly and evenly with steady pressure for maximum effect. It is best to comb in the morning upon awakening and evening before going to bed, for 5 - 10 minutes each time.